I hope you'll forgive me for being so uncreative. I'm not sure how to get things going smoothly, so I'm just going to wing it. I created this blog (in hopes of starting an independent website later) in order to share what I know about genealogical research. My goal is to make an accessible, understandable, and interesting resource for people who are interested in family history and getting to know their family better. I will have a blog section mostly to document the new things I've found and learned.
For those of you who are not interested in what I have to say or share personally, I also plan to post useful tips on how to get started and deepen your research. I will also be sharing resources that I have found useful, guides to family history by geographical area, and ways to make family history interesting and exciting for you!
Thank you for visiting, and I hope you'll find what you're looking for here!
0 comments:
Post a Comment